Monday, September 13, 2010

London Day 2

Sorry i am so far behind guys i have just been busy and posting on this blog hasn't been top priority.

So I woke up the next morning with a fairly good amount of sleep and checked out of the place at around 10. After that i went to Starbucks for breakfast and headed off to buckingham palace. To get there i had to walk through these gardens and hyde park which is a beautiful place!!

I would love to go running there every morning.


This was a really cool status in Hyde Park.

So after walking through there i made it to Buckingham Palace where i got to go through The Muse which had all of the carriages including this one that was almost three tons i believe.



And then i got to go through the art collection of Victoria and Albert but i wasn't allowed to take pictures :( The coolest part of the whole thing was i got to see this picture



And then i went to the main area in front of Buckingham Palace. It was so cool to actually be in front of it :)



Oh and i got to see a guard march :):) it was just as funny as in movies



After that i just went through london just looking around before stoping at Startbucks because my feet were killing me! After chillen there for about two hours i got on the bus and headed home :)

London is now one of my favorite cities in the entire world! I loved it! I could easily live there :) So i will be defiantly be going there again.


English fact: There on position for light switches is our off position =P

1 comment:

  1. Oh, weird. I think lights are funny the Brit way; ours makes some sense. Why do they have to have them switch the wrong way, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete