Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jazz Festival And Rugby Match

Sorry i havn't posted in a while. I have just been really busy :)

So on September 4th I went to a jazz festival that Richard was photographing :):) It was so good! I mean most of the time i was just plying on my ipod while listening to the music. But to me that is what jazz is, something to listen to while you do other things :) It was great! Here are some pictures.





And then on the 12th i got to go to a rugby be game thanks to Lewis Roderick, one of the pastors. After Church we went to his house to eat lunch with his wife. And for the record he has like the coolest backyard ever! And then we went to the game. it was the Newport Dragons verses the Glascow Warriors. It took me a while to get used to the game but towards the end i got the hang of it :) And in the end the dragons won :)





1 comment:

  1. dear caleb, this post is now over a month old. you should do something to fix that. :P

    ReplyDelete